Digital evangelist and Marketing professional having more than 18 years of diverse experience at various organizations in making strategies, plans and driving execution for achieving business goals.
Currently Steering the digital landscape of Philips India Sub continent as Head of Digital and developing the digital strategy and roadmap. Responsible for the definition & implementation of strategy Collaborating with stakeholders globally across all verticals, business and functions and integrating relevant touchpoints throughout the customer decision journey.
Have won various Industry awards for my work and individual recognitions, to name some -
- 100 Smartest Digital Marketing Leaders 2019, CMO Asia
- BBC Knowledge Women Leadership in Industry Award 2017
- ‘Woman Super Achiever in Digital and Social’ in 2014 as Women Leadership Excellence Awards held at Singapore.
- Most Influential Digital Media professional 2015 and 2018 by World Marketing Congress.
- Adobe Content100 Brand & Content custodians powerd by PaulWriter in 2017.
- Named the top 100 digital professional By Digi100 in 2017
- Won the 'Best Digital Marketing Professional' Mobby’s award in 2013 hosted and endorsed by World Brand Congress, CMO Council, CMO Asia and Asian Confederation of Business.
With converging mediums, channels and touchpoints, I believe Digital is disruptive but also an enabler which enables businesses and functions to generate Revenue, Build Brands, Disseminate information & engage with customers, Empower Sales, Marketing, Customer support, HR, Finance and Leadership team as well.